We frequently have animals available for adoption through the clinic or our foster homes. Most of these animals have been brought to us as strays, or have been surrendered by Good Samaritans. All of our adoptions include:
- Dogs- Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Leptospirosis, and Bordetella vaccines, a heartworm test/fecal test, first month of heartworm/flea/intestinal parasite prevention, a spay or neuter, and a Home Again microchip with registration.
- Puppies- First round of vaccines including: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo #1, Leptospirosis #1, Bordetella #1, fecal test (heartworm test also if over 6 months of age) first deworming, first dose of heartworm/flea/intestinal parasite prevention, a spay or neuter at 6 months of age, and a Home Again microchip with registration.
- Cats- Rabies, Feline Distemper (FVRCP) and Feline Leukemia (FELV) vaccines, fecal test, first dose of heartworm/flea/intestinal parasite prevention, a spay or neuter, and a Home Again microchip with registration.
- Kittens- First round of vaccines including: Rabies, FVRCP #1, FELV #1, fecal test, first deworming, first dose of heartworm/flea/intestinal parasite prevention, a spay or neuter, and a Home Again microchip with registration.
- Our adoption fees are $149 for dogs & puppies and $99 for cats & kittens.
Check this page periodically to see the pets we have available for adoption-we strive to keep it as up-to-date as possible, but to verify a pet’s availability, please give us a call! 817-377-3981
This kitty, who we have named “Gypsy,” was brought in by a Good Samaritan. She was having trouble with her litter, and x-rays showed that she had several kittens left to deliver! The owner gave us ownership of Gypsy and her kittens, and shortly after her x-rays, she was able to safely deliver the remainder of her kittens! She was a great mom, but now that her kittens are weaned, she is ready to go to her forever home! For more questions about Gypsy, please call us at: 817-377-3981.
Two of Gypsy’s kittens are still in need of homes! These two boys are very friendly, and would make a great addition to any family! They are about 9 weeks old (as of 3/21/17). Come see them today! 817-377-3981
Close up of one of the brothers 🙂
And the other brother!
Lil Bit came to us as a stray. After searching for her owners, she was never claimed. She is now available for adoption! She appears to be some sort of terrier mix (possibly heeler in there somewhere!), and loves attention! The doctors estimate her age to be around 1 year old. She is relatively small, weighing about 18 pounds (she should be fully grown!). Come meet this sweet girl today! 817-377-3981
Miss Mew is about 7 months old. She is a beautiful dilute-calico, whose pictures don’t do her justice! She was a bit shy at first, but now craves attention and is very comfortable around people. Come by and see her in person! 817-377-3981.